The 2015 Silent Auction is in the works!
Donors have the opportunity to participate
in the conference in a very special and fun way!
This is a great way to:
- Get exposure for your business during the conference
- Introduce and highlight your products or services to all conference attendees
- Support the growth of the Ayurvedic Community
How to Participate:
Choose a product(s), service(s) or a combination of both that you wish to donate. More items donated translate to greater exposure for you as well as a greater service to NAMA and the entire Ayurvedic community
Download the submission form and instructions today!
If you submit your forms after this date, your donated items may not be included in the published silent auction list. Submissions will be accepted up to April 7, but may not get the advanced publicity.
Submit donation forms:
Friday, March 27, 2015 to be included in the published silent auction list that will be sent to all attendees before the conference, we must receive your completed forms by the deadline.
Ship your donated item(s)
Ship your donations to arrive between March 23 - April 7, 2015
- OR bring items with you to the NAMA 2015 conference
- Please do not submit your donated items to conference team members directly
- Please do not send your donated items to the conference hotel
- See ship to details on the submission form.
At the Conference
Silent Auction bidding will open:
Friday, April 10 at 8:00 am
Silent Auction closes:
Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 2:30 pm
- Individuals with the highest bids will be posted on the NAMA Center board on Saturday evening
On Sunday, April 12, participants will go to the NAMA Center to pay for and pick up their items between 7:45 am and 4 pm!
- All donated items must be available for winners to pick up on-site
All proceeds go to support NAMA!