Make the Most of Your Profile
Your member account is also your member profile. Keeping your member profile up-to-date is an excellent way to share information about your practice and experience.
Professional members have the added benefit of listing their member profile in the Find An Ayurveda Professional directory. This directory is searched by anyone seeking an Ayurveda professional. Keeping your profile updated with detailed information about you and your services can be a valuable marketing tool in building your practice.
For all members, updating your profile allows you to create an online presence that you can choose to share with other members and/or the public. You can make connections and send emails and messages directly to other members. You can upload and share files and photos, as well as create custom pages.
- Sign in to your account, and go to My Profile then Manage Profile.
- Verify that all your information is correct and up-to-date.
- Select Edit Bio to make any changes or additions and then click Save Changes at the bottom of the page. Your information will automatically be updated in your profile.
Customize Security Levels
- You can choose which information you want to keep private, show only to members or make publicly available by clicking on the icon to the left.
- Once you select your preference, the icon will reflect the level of security for that piece of information.
Tell Us About You in Your Own Words
Additional information, such as Education/Experience, Social/Volunteer Organizations, and More Information, can be added to your profile as well.
Remember to Save!
Once you've finished, be sure to Save Changes. Check out the other areas and features of your profile!